Saturday

Musings




hey. It's been a while, I know. And I lot has happened over these past... two, three years? I walked the grand streets of the Champs-Élysées. Partied with Parisians in the enchanting city, blinded by the allure of romance, beauty and high society. I sipped wine in a diplomat's mansion, went through breakdowns and break ups. I traveled to Otavalo, Ecuador to build a community stove, learned how to salsa and make friendship bracelets. I stumbled my way through all nighters, gambled for the first time and bought my first camera ever. I climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. Psych! I certainly don't have the desire to climb the highest freaking mountain in the world. I graduated from GW though. Yeah. That happened. Lately, I've been feeling kind of lost. I'm happy I graduated, but there's always that lingering feeling of uncertainty mixed with restlessness. What's next for me? I'm still trying to figure that out.

Feeling unsure
Olaide

No comments:

Post a Comment