Wednesday

Music From...Back in the Day










So, I normally wouldn't post so many videos at once, but I couldn't help myself. Sometimes, I get this urge to listen to songs from the 'olden' days and reminisce about the good times, and today is the day. These songs hold so many memories--breaking it down with Janet Jackson in the middle of my living room, attempting to make a music video (and failing) for 3LW's 'Not this Time' or blasting the Spice Girls cd from a boom box while double-dutching outside in front of my building. Montell Jordan's 'This is How We Do it' makes me want to go to a house party wearing a jumpsuit (House Party, anyone?). After I'm done with this post, I'm definitely going to spend the rest of my night reacquainting myself with music hits from the 90s and 2000s. Yea, that's how I'm going to procrastinate. And on that note, I bid you guys adieu; it's time for my monthly dose of nostalgia.

Feeling nostalgic

Olaide.

No comments:

Post a Comment