Thursday

Inspired By...Women in Suits

Graduation outfit inspiration





This memorial day weekend I'll be attending my cousin's graduation in Rhode Island. I leave in two days and I have not picked out what I will be wearing for the three days that I will be there. I have thought about what I would like to wear though, which I think is a pretty good first step. I really want to wear a suit. A nice fitted suit with an interesting print. Now since I can't just have a tailor whip something up for me in the next 24hours nor can I just order something online to be delivered by tomorrow. I may just hit up the thrift store in hopes of finding SOMETHING. I've really been inspired by women in suits. I was watching "Rent" yesterday and when I noticed Tracie Thoms' suits, I just wanted to have unlimited cash to drop on some swanky fitted three-piece suits. With black wedges of course. I'll probably search my closet and piece one of my fitted printed pants with a jacket I'll most likely buy from the thrift store.


Wish me luck! 
Enni

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Did you find a suit??? Im going through exactly the same thing, graduating in a week an still searching for the perfect suit and printed tie ... ℓ0ℓ everyone else thinks dress but theres something perfectly poetic about a suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry RhoneMag has been really off this year. We're hopefully looking forward to a relaunch in the coming year. Look out for more great material. We greatly apologize for our mediocre blogging activity.

    ReplyDelete