Wednesday

Inspired by...Streetstyle

(click to enlarge)

I was walking towards the Foggy Bottom metro when I saw Giordano. At first I was drawn to his elegant vintage-looking scarf. It was such a refreshing sight on that cloudy Sunday. When I walked up to him to introduce myself I noticed his awesome boots (as you will soon learn I am a shoe fanatic). They looked perfectly worn in and I loved the shade of brown they had come to take. He was on his way to meet up with a date. If his outfit isn't a display for casual and cool on a Sunday afternoon date...I don't know what is.

Name: Giordano Hardy
Occupation: Community Organizer in Alexandria
Aspirations: Right now...to be a dancer
"The scarf my brother got it when he went to France. He got it from a pashmina scarf vendor at Versailles...during study abroad. It's really pretty and I usually get a lot of compliments on it."

No comments:

Post a Comment